Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8. finding nemo

Finding Nemo is an animated movie about a clown fish named Marlin who loses his son. This movie is about Marlins search to find his son Nemo. Along his way to find his son, marlin has many great adventures along with a new friend Dory. This was an amazing movie because of all of the amazing work that went into it. For its time period this movies graphics were some of the best possible that could be acheived. This movie has a great deal of excellent story line which keeps people amused for all time. This is a great movie for kids to see because of its wonderful graphics and great story about friendship.
I especially like one of the scenes where Dory and Marlin are at a meeting with the three sharks. This is a great scene because of some of the funny scripting that was written out. The colors of all the fish and enviorments were well blended and all of the computer graphics moved well to make it seem as real as possible. I think that this movie was an extreme inspiration for mostly all of the animated movies that came after it. I have to say that even though Finding Nemo was a kids movie it still had a script that could have been used in another genre of movies. The only thing that I dislike is that the moviie is about fish in the ocean. I would have preffered more reality, but for a movie that was specifically meant for kids, it was appropriate.
Overall this movie is one I enjoy everytime I watch it. It keeps me hooked on the characters it created and the storyline that drives them. The visuals that were created are amazing for what they had to work with and it helps show how far animated movies have come.

1 comment: