Friday, May 1, 2009

10. Raiders of the Lost Arc

This is an awesome movie that I could watch over and over for years to come. Harrison Ford plays the main role as Indiana jones, a college professor and a treasure hunter. Jones ( Ford) searches for the lost Arc of the Covenant. His adventures in this movie lead him to old Friends and new discoveries. I like this movie because it has a wonderful storyline that can be easily followed and enjoyed. Ford is phenominal in all his acting, but this time might be his best. Karren Allen lends an excellent performance as Marion Ravenwood daughter of jones ex-mentor Professor. Ravenwood. Jones meets Marion again when he goes on n adventure to find the lost arc. Marion holds the key to finding the Arc making her Jones's new partner. I really liked all of this movie, it didn't have the greatest graphics but it was made very well. The part I like most is when jones goes to steal the Arc from the german soldiers. he gets in a big fight with a man much larger than himself and wins blowing up a plane and many other things.
This movie was almost all action, it has the ability to keep a person hooked to the TV till the movie is over. I also like the scene when Jones chases down the caravan transporting the Arc. he takes over the truck with the Arc and fights off the soldiers gaurding the tuck, as well as the other vehicles that are trying to stop him. He completely dominates the competition and keeps the Arc from their hands. I would suggest this movie to anyone who enjoys an action movie that is mixed with a wonderful love story. I enjoy this movie and will watch it for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment